“Restoring Donbas” starts providing assistance to IDPs in Kiev
11:25 / 03 Nov. 2015 / 343
On November 3, the center of the advisory help to IDP’s, which was created by community initiative “Restoring Donbas”, starts to provide IDPs from Donetsk and Luhansk regions with regular charitable assistance.
“The situation in the context of the provision of assistance to displaced persons from the state has not became systematic a year after the outbreak of the war. Thus, volunteers and charitable organizations are still a reliable support to the people, who bear the burdens of forced movement,” – activists noted. At the same time, it is noted that the organization has decided to support IDP’s families and to provide them with charitable aid, in particular, home textiles, personal hygiene products and stationery for the children of IDPs.
The following categories will have the priority in obtaining of assistance: disabled persons (I, II groups); single parents with children up to 18 years; large families (all children up to 18 years); families with disabled children; seniors over 65 years; pregnant women at all stages of pregnancy, who are registered according to the law, orphans up to 23 years.
Charitable assistance will be issued at Povitroflotskyi ave., 21/2 in the building of the Center of the advisory help to IDP’s from Tuesday to Thursday, from 10.00 to 16.00.
In order to obtain the assistance, IDPs should provide following original documents:
– an identity document and proof of Ukrainian citizenship or temporary certificate, which confirms the identity of the citizen of our country;
– a birth certificate;
– a certificate of identification code (if any);
– a document, which confirms the existence of preferential category;
– a certificate of registration of internally displaced person;
– a pregnancy certificate from the medical institution.