“Restoring Donbas” keeps on providing assistance to IDPs in Kiev
14:30 / 08 Dec. 2015 / 396
Since December 8, Kiev Center for advisory help to IDPs, which was created by community initiative “Restoring Donbas”, begins the next stage of issuing of charitable assistance to internally displaced persons from Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
The following categories take priority in obtaining assistance: disabled (I, II groups); single mothers / fathers with children up to 18 years; families with children (all children under the age of 18 years); families with disabled children; seniors over 65 years; pregnant women at all stages of pregnancy (registered); orphans up to 23 years.
Charitable assistance will be provided in Kiev, 21/2 Vozdukhoflotsky Avenue in the Center for advisory help to IDPs from Tuesday to Thursday, from 10 AM to 4 PM.
In order to obtain the assistance, IDPs should provide following original documents:
– an identity document and proof of Ukrainian citizenship or temporary certificate, which confirms the identity of the citizen of our country;
– a birth certificate;
– a certificate of identification code (if any);
– a document, which confirms the existence of preferential category;
– a certificate of registration of internally displaced person;
– a pregnancy certificate from the medical institution.
Contacts for more details and consultations:
(098) 132-00-22 (Kyivstar);
(063) 132-00-22 (Life);
(095) 132-00-22 (МТС);
(099) 607-62-32 (МТС).
Let us remind, the first stage of providing assistance to IDPs from Donbas, which was organized by community initiative “Restoring Donbas”, was carried out in early November 2015.