1. These rules apply to the Restoring-Donbass.com site.
2. All exclusive property and other copyrights for the information, which is published on the Restoring-Donbass.com site, belong to social initiative “Restoring Donbas” and author of the publication, unless the text specifies otherwise. The information refers to all materials posted on the site – articles, news, blogs, interviews, photos, videos, etc.
3. Internet-editions can use the information provided on the Restoring-Donbass.com site, if the hyperlinks and references to the original source are mentioned in the first paragraph.
Print media can reprint the materials of Restoring-Donbass.com site, if it mentions the site of the social initiative “Restoring Donbas”.
In television and radio piece, it is permitted to use the information provided on the Restoring-Donbass.com site, under the condition of oral reference to the original source.
Using of the information means any reproduction, republication, distribution, processing, translation, including its parts into other pieces and other ways, provided by the Law of Ukraine “On Copyright and Related Rights”.
4. Any commercial use of the information, reproduction of texts or their fragments aimed at commercial realization of the access right to this information are forbidden.
5. In case of violation of any of these rules, the representatives of social initiative “Restoring Donbas” reserves the right to protect their rights and interests by submitting complaints to law enforcement agencies and suing.