The Government should select priority specializations for its own economy. These are branches that trigger a spiral of economic growth and social development, create jobs. The Government must take all possible measures to use all tools to support, protect and stimulate the development of industry branches on which the stake is placed.
We consider it necessary to single out the following industry branches:
– Agrarian industry.
– Mechanical engineering industry and precision instruments industry.
– Military-industrial complex.
– Pharmacology and medical engineering.
– Housing and utilities sector.
– Construction of residential real estate and infrastructure.
Support for priority industries:
– Temporary tax and customs preferences for the enterprises of priority industries.
– Provision of concessional loans for business development.
– Encouragement of export.
– Elimination of regulatory barriers.
– Regulation of rates for benefit of own producer, not the importer.
– Development of infrastructure for new productions.